Chuyên viên kiểm soát tài chính (Finance Controller)
Kế toán/Tài chính
Under the responsibility of Senior Management Controller Manager, Finance Controller establishes, modifies and comments statements for judging the profitability of different sectors of the company. He/She oversees the preparation, monitoring and consolidation of:
- Cost center accounting
- Profit & loss statements monthly
- Budget quarterly
- Responsible for budgetary control, gathering information on the various budget estimates, ensures their good preparation in collaboration with the Department concentrated.
- Prepare report and provide the necessary information related to the departments' business results & cost to Management Controller periodically.
- University graduates, majoring in finance/accounting
- At least 2 years of work experiences in financial control in foreign-invested company
- Familiar with cost center system
- Good knowledge in international accounting
- Advanced at excel skills. Good commands of other computer skills
- Good communication in English, ability to communicate in French is an advantage
- Sense of organization, performance-based working style, flexible