Assistant to Deputy General Director
Thư ký/Hành chính
- Assists Deputy General Director & CFO with a broad variety administrative tasks including:
- Managing an active calendar of appointments
- Arranging complex and detailed travel plans
- Coordinating logistics with high-level meetings both internally and externally
- Taking minutes of meeting
- Following and pre-check documents to be signed by DGD & CFO;
- Providing oral and written translation from English – French – Vietnamese
- Coordinating and preparing reports for Management Meetings.
- Following payments for Deputy General Director
- Occasional travel may be involved
- Act as contact point between Deputy General Director and board of management and different departments of the company.
- Develop and maintain the business relationship with concerned ministries, government bodies, embassies, associations, … (Directorate of Broadcasting and Electronic Information, Ministry of Information & Communications; Ministry of Culture; VTV, CCIFV, Eurocham, AVIA etc…) to perform the external relations assigned by Deputy General Director.
- Performing other duties as assigned
• Vietnamese national.
• At least 2 years working experience in similar capacity.
• University graduate; major in Foreign languages, Business administrations.
• Fluent English and French, both in written and spoken
• Good interpersonal skills and the ability to build relationships with stakeholders, including staffs, board members, external partners and donors.
• Keep discretion with confidential information and documents
• Strong organizational skills that reflect ability to perform and prioritize multiple tasks seamlessly with excellent attention to detail
• Good writing and analytical skills with a high level of professional integrity and ethics
• Presentable and professional outlook
• Very good command of Power Point, Microsoft Excel, Word