Advertising Sales Manager participates in the development and management of K+ sales operations. She/he is in contact with media agencies and advertisers. Thanks to her/his qualities as a negotiator, she/he develops the turnover of portfolio through an efficient marketing.
She/he will approach the business:
- Analysing the competition in terms of strategy and brand communication, benchmarking;
- Answering client briefs and monitoring the sales follow-up;
- Monitoring the implementation of advertising campaigns
- Valuing K+ channels;
- Establishing a relationship of trust with your clients;- Searching and building commercial offers tailored to the needs of your customers; Locate and contact potential clients to offer advertising services
- Ensuring rigorous monitoring of the implementation and completion of customer orders;
- Reaching the targets of turnover assigned;
- Reporting weekly your activity
- Prepare and deliver sales presentations to new and existing clients
- University degree;
- Minimum 4 years sales experience in advertising sales
- Strong interpersonal, communication, collaboration and presentation skills and ability to implement initiatives within the company as well as customers.
- Excellent negotiation skills, media planning and market research & analysis skills
- Excellent leadership skills and experience to achieve revenue goals and high performance.
- Adept at creating new revenue opportunities from synergies between interactive sales and print.- Excellent organizational skills and analytical skills, including proficient PC skills in Microsoft Office applications.