Senior Legal Counsel
- Draft, solidify and assist in negotiation of agreements, contracts and other legal documents to ensure Company’s full legal rights;
- Give accurate and timely counsel in legal topics; keep abreast of legal and regulatory developments;
- Draft, prepare and follow the submission of the dossiers for Company’s licenses;
- Other tasks as requested from time to time.
- University graduate in law;
- Good knowledge and analytical thinking of commercial law in particular the law of contracts, law on media, law on telecommunication, law on enterprises and law on investment.
- At least 5 working experience years in legal consultancy relating to investment and enterprises’ operation is a must;
- Working experiences both in a law firm or in-house counsel are preferable; Experiences in media, television industry is a plus;
- Strong skill of document drafting and Microsoft Office application; Good communication skills in both Vietnamese and English (written and spoken); Good command in French is a plus;
- Proactive work behaviour and enthusiasm to reach goals; ability to work independently and under pressure; Reliable, team-work spirit.
To be discussed during the interview.
This position will be filled as soon as the right candidate is identified.
Target start working date: ASAP
** Interested candidates please send your latest cover letter and CV to Phuong.firstname.lastname@example.org The subject line of your email should be “Application for the position of Senior Legal Counsel”.